Article delegate-en/4477 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] ASN.1 custom filter
02 Jun 2009 11:38:10 GMT <pomiqbdyi-re5dixuhohtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I'm still learning to use Delegated.

I was wondering if I understood the help correctly: with a FTOSV filter (let's say pointing to a perl script) I could filter data coming from 1 client to dispatch it to N servers? Whatever the TCP protocol as long as the perl script handle it?

thx in advance for any help!

Regards,

XL

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.