Article delegate-en/4467 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegated as n to n ASN1 proxy? (repost after format error)
25 May 2009 15:14:28 GMT <pomiqbdyi-ytjem447qmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I'm discovering Delegate which look very powerfull.

I'm digging the web to find something close to an ASN1 protocol proxy.

I need to connect multiple ASN1 clients to a proxy that would relay and dispatch all the request to real ASN1 based servers.The dispatch would be made on specific string pattern inside the requests.

Has anyone already seen anything close to that? Pattern dispatch? ASN1 proxy?

Thx for any help!

Great work done here

++Xavier

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.