Article delegate-en/4463 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP client to implicit FTPS server
22 May 2009 21:52:24 GMT Marvin <pn4iqbdyi-rcwevebroulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

Thanks for that. I was about to test this but after compilation on debian
etch I run into the following error while running the binary:

-- src Sign> 9.9.4-pre2 000000000X d87fb3077acc36f2 (Author@DeleGate.ORG)
-- bld Sign> 9.9.4-pre2 000000000X d87fb3077acc36f2 (bla@bla..)
-- exe Sign? 9.9.4-pre2 2009052223 0000000000000000 (none@nowhere)
-- File MD5: 5d96843bab0c2e76596ead988bf5c488
** NG, this executable is not signed:
/tmp/install/delegate9.9.4-pre2/src/./dg.exe

Any ideas?