Article delegate-en/4461 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate as convertor from telnet to ssh
21 May 2009 02:16:09 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAMhVjZ5U/aBFuLbzJzi5twbCgAAAEAAAANfrPpaFW5VFoSjsrbt3CsABAAAAAA==@damovo-ts.de> on 05/19/09(22:41:19)
you "Thomas Kolbe Dates" <pm4iqbdyi-xgv6ctod4ptr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 | I'm trying to activate an protcoll convertor from telnet client to ssh
 |server, as you describe on your web page "Telnet gateway to SSH server".
 |
 |telnet-client --> deleagte --> ssh server on an suse linux server.
 |
 |I tried out to start an delegate on my laptop with this config:
 |
 |% delegated -P8023 SERVER=telnet://test:test@104..
 |
 | --> in the foreground window, i can see the correct startup oft he
 |delegate, with use the option "-v".
 |
 |When i startet my telnet client as follows --> "telnet localhost 8023" ,
 |then i found an error message in the foregroundwindow
 | like this "######## issock(25) CANT OPEN2 sessionfd(4)"
 |and the connection ends in error.

You seem to be running your DeleGate on Windows but the gateway for
SSH/Telnet is not implemented for Windows, yet.