Article delegate-en/4452 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
18 May 2009 06:30:12 GMT Nishchal Pardhe <pmqiqbdyi-5vjbuj7frptr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

We have a load balancer directing traffic to delegate which directs to another load balancer as needed i.e.

User -> Load Balancer 1 ->Delegate ->Load Balancer 2 -> App Server

The intent is to use delegate later on in the same setup for multiple sites..

I am still testing this setup but have a problem problem. If the user conects via delegate he can get to the app server. However if the user connects via Load Balancer-1 it is unable to connect and recieves a timeout.

My Deleegate configuration is as below

-P2001
SERVER=tcprelay://load-balancer-2:2001
PERMIT="*"
RELIABLE="*"
HOSTLIST="*"
RELAY=proxy
REMITTABLE="*"
CACHE=no
RESOLV="dns"

My question is - Is delegate required to be setup in master mode for this configuration to work ? The network guys tell me the Load Balancer 1 is setup properly.

Any pointers on how to resolve the issue will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Nish

Want to stay on top of your life online? Find out how with Windows Live!
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/