Article delegate-en/4451 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:<217954.25951.qm@web83806.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] filtering and rewriting HTTP (Re: How is delegate licensed?)
15 May 2009 11:09:46 GMT y.sato@aist.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

In message <217954.25951.qm@web83806.mail.sp1.yahoo.com> on 05/12/09(23:48:55)
you Cuong Nguyen <nmsguru@yahoo..> wrote:
 |Hi,
 |
 |I was wondering if you can explain how Delegate is licensed.  The way
 |I'm planning to use it is to filter & redirect HTTP URL request to my
 |own app to modify the body of the content before it is returned to the
 |requester.  I also intend to redirect the requester in some cases if
 |I cannot process the request.  My intent is then to use Delegate as a
 |transparent HTTP proxy and also as a relay in some cases.  I would like
 |to use this in a commercial product.

Please send your inquiry about the commercial license of DeleGate to
our T.L.O.  <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/license/>
including your company information and short description of the
estimated number of users of a service by DeleGate or the number of
your products to be sold with DeleGate.

 |BTW, I cannot find this info in your documents but I was wondering if
 |you can use "regular expression" match in the filter (CFI matching filter)?
 |
 |Thanks.

Usually the matching on URL-path is done by the MOUNT parameter and
you can specify a specific filter for the MOUNT as follows:

  MOUNT="url-pattern http://server/* FTOCL=filter.cfi"

It does not support url-pattern of full regular-expression but you
can match URL with the format specifiers as in "scanf()" that are
suitable in most cases.
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#MountComplex>