Article delegate-en/4449 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: POP3 mount
14 May 2009 09:47:32 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Agus D." <pmaiqbdyi-4qjvf2mkmc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |MOUNT="user1 pop://server3.domain.com/user3"
 |
 |But we found, only 256 users on the top of configuration that could use user
 |and password on their email client. The other should use user@server on
 |their mail client.
 |Is there any limitation of POP3 mount configuration ? And how to increase
 |number of POP3 mount ?

Maybe you can increase it by redefining "MTAB_SIZE" in src/mount.c, but
you shold be aware that it might need a commercial license of DeleGate.

 |Another question, how much memory used to every connected session to
 |delegated ?

It depends on your platform but it can be around 1Mbytes or so...