Article delegate-en/4438 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate: FTP reverse proxy: how to pass auth credentials?
28 Apr 2009 08:29:15 GMT Andrea `Zuse' Balestrero <pkyiqbdyi-kvvvzvcv4r3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
I'm trying to test Delegate (last versione) as FTP reverse proxy.

I run it with the folloing command line:

   ./linux-dg -v -P21 SERVER=ftp://192.168.0.83 ADMIN="test@foo.."

192.168.0.83 is running a FTP server which does not allow anonymous FTP.

If I use Delegate as above, FTP login credentials are passed to
the back-end FTP server?
It seems that "SERVER=ftp://192.168.0.83" is a call to back-end
FTP server done as anonymous FTP, that is what I'd like to avoid.
How can I pass auth credentials from my external FTP client to
back-end FTP server via Delegate?

I didn't find a example about this particular case on your
documentation...

Thank you for your help.

--
 Andrea Balestrero