Article delegate-en/4430 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] multiple configurations
10 Apr 2009 07:37:02 GMT Federico Bianchi <pjyiqbdyi-kvvvzvhf4r3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello. Kudos aside for your nice work, I'd like to handle the following
situation:

1) authenticate via PAM (local user)
2) as a fallback, use an external LDAP server (in a future, I might
     reverse them)
3) if no valid credential has been passed to DeleGate, fallback over a
     whitelist

I can easily handle the first and the second case (though I'd like to
avoid the pam_ldap I have been using for my test configurations and use
LDAP directly), but so far I haven't been able to find out how to handle
whitelists in DeleGate; moreover, I don't know how to combine the rules to
enforce the "right" priority.

Any clues?

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards

 	 		Federico Bianchi
 			Dipartimento di Storia delle Arti
 			Universita` di Pisa
 			piazza S.Matteo in Soarta, 2 - I56127 Pisa (Italy)
 			fax.+30-000-00000F; e-mail: <f.bianchi@unipi..it>
 			!DISCLAIMER!: my e-mail reflects _my_own_ opinions!