Article delegate-en/4401 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: dg 9.9.1 as SMTP gateway
10 Mar 2009 14:29:47 GMT "Bladt, Norbert" <peiiqbdyi-h3lizqxdg43r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi

you are right, mail addresses are case-insensitive.

That upper-case matching works with, e.g. SMTPGATE/users/SMSNotifications added
to my confusion.

It would also be useful to put this into the reference manual for MOUNT and for SMTPCONF.

Now it works very well.
I got SMTPGATE working as well as the two servers for the SMS provider.
SMTPGATE has the advantage of more control of the mail, e.g. reject empty subjects, empty bodies
and - for tests - send a Bcc: to other addresses.

Regards

Norbert.