Article delegate-en/4393 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: dg 9.9.1 as SMTP gateway
10 Mar 2009 09:47:21 GMT "Bladt, Norbert" <peiiqbdyi-i3qem6ancwhr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi

thanks for your mail and hints.
However, this does not work for me.

The "MOUNT=fakeuser@fakedomain.. smtp://realuser@existingdomain.com"
does not work.
If I send mail to fakeuser@fakedomain.. delegate tries to open a connection to fakedomain.com !?!?
That does not work, of course.

So, the option
	SMTPCONF="MX:{server2a,server2b}:*.existingdomain.com"
given later on the command-line is not honoured (or wrong ?).
I don't know why and I give up.

I tested a lot of different ways, with and w/o SMTPGATE and come to the conclusion:
	You can either have rewriting of the user (with SMTPGATE) OR specifying Mailservers for a domain
	but not both.

So we have to decide whether hiding the E-Mail address or have high-available sending of SMS is
more important for us.

Regards

Norbert.