Article delegate-en/438 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate cache viewer for winxx
23 Apr 1999 05:54:23 GMT "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F6l=E9tormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-rn3efjjwyhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi All,

a few weeks ago I asked you how can I view files stored in the http cache.
Here is a little program which runs under windows 9x/nt. If you have access
to Delegate's http cache directory (via samba?) then you only should to drag a
cache file and drop it onto the progs' window. The program then discards proxy-specific
information from the file and saves it to a temporary directory with its original
name and its original form (jpg,gif,html,au...). Optionally you can view it in one
turn (shellexec..).

Yes, I've found it very useful!

you can download it from ftp://pc-szoftver.mgx.hu/soli/dgcache.zip (only 100kb)

Of course (should i say it?!?) it is absolutely free;-)

bye
SOLI