Article delegate-en/4362 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delgate 9.7.7 ftp to sftp proxy and file size
31 Jan 2009 11:00:11 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you James <pbeiqbdyi-aipiirft27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I modified src/sftp.c as indicated in one of the posts
 |and changed DATA_MAX to
 |
 |static int DATA_MAX = 1024*1024*1024
 |
 |which works fine for ftp PUT and GET for files up to 1GB
 |
 |however if i try to increase DATA_MAX to anything bigger than this
 |when I perform a PUT I immeadiately receive
 |
 |200 PORT command successful [translated to PASV by DeleGate].
 |150 Ok
 |netout: Broken pipe
 |226 Ok
 |65536 bytes sent in 0.0036 seconds (17733.44 Kbytes/s)
 |
 |is this a hard limit somewhere in delegate ?
 |Am I able to configure DATA_MAX to be larger than 1gig ?

"int" means the signed integer of 32bits with the max value 2GB-1.
The limitation will be able to be enlarged by replacing "int"
with "FileSize" as this:

  static FileSize DATA_MAX = 16*1024*1024*1024

or you can bypass the limitation just by setting the value to zero.

  static int DATA_MAX = 0;

But I'm not sure if the current implementation of sftp/FTP gateway,
using the sftp command as a filter process, is stable enough for
such usage.