Article delegate-en/4359 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: nvhost to nvserv STLS with different certificates
26 Jan 2009 22:40:04 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Jens-Erik Hansen <puicqbdyi-aipiirft27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I'm working on a name-based virtual hosting to name based virtual
 |servers setup which works fine now. The next task is to establish a ssl
 |connection between the client and delegate where every nvhost should
 |hand out a separate certificate.
 |
 |I tried several things to achieve that delegate offers separate
 |certificates for the configured nvhosts but had no success so far.
 |I have no clue how to proceed, please can you give me a hint?

To switch amoung multiple certificates, you need "server name indication"
(SNI) supported after OpenSSL0.9.8g or laters, and need to put a
certificate for each destination site at "CERTIDR" (DGROOT/etc by default)
as this:

  DGROOT/etc/certs:
    sn.www1.dom1.pem
    sn.www2.dom2.pem