Article delegate-en/4353 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewrite GET for "/" URLs
25 Jan 2009 03:02:15 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "jon.hart" <paaiqbdyi-ktwgyordbmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |at the moment I use delegate as a reverse proxy for a database
 |application. Dependent on the accessed name- based-virtual-host the user
 |reach his database. The database is selected by a "?query" component.
 |
 |To accomplish this I have two mountpoints for a user like this:
 |
 |MOUNT="/ http://192.168.1.1/?db=user1 nvhost=user1.database.org"
 |MOUNT="/* http://192.168.1.1/* nvhost=user1.database.org"
 |
 |What is the best approach to reduce the two mountpoints to one mountpoint?

I don't know why you need to reduce it so but it might be useful to add
"moved" option to the MOUNT for "/" to automatically redirect the request.

  MOUNT="/  http://192.168.1.1/?db=user1 nvhost=user1.database.org,moved"
  MOUNT="/* http://192.168.1.1/*         nvhost=user1.database.org"