Article delegate-en/4352 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] rewrite GET for "/" URLs
24 Jan 2009 18:49:29 GMT "jon.hart" <paaiqbdyi-rcweveeboulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

at the moment I use delegate as a reverse proxy for a database
application. Dependent on the accessed name- based-virtual-host the user
reach his database. The database is selected by a "?query" component.

To accomplish this I have two mountpoints for a user like this:

MOUNT="/ http://192.168.1.1/?db=user1 nvhost=user1.database.org"
MOUNT="/* http://192.168.1.1/* nvhost=user1.database.org"

What is the best approach to reduce the two mountpoints to one mountpoint?

Thank you
Jon