Article delegate-en/4341 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Few questions about transparent proxy & srcif
09 Jan 2009 08:48:25 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 01/09/09(04:44) I wrote in <_A4340@delegate-en.ML_>
 | |I can cope with it as the enclosed patch.  I confirmed it to work
 | |by the following test:
 | |
 | |  XXX.1% sudo ipfw add 1000 fwd 127.0.0.1:9999 tcp from YYY to any 80
 | |  XXX.2% delegated -fv -P9999 SERVER=http://odst.-:-
 | |  YYY.3% sudo route add -host 210.155.199.28 XXX
 | |  YYY.5% telnet www.delegate.org 80
 | |  GET / HTTP/1.0
 | |  Host: www.delegate.org
 | |

 |I should have said that I'm testing these under MacOSX.  I also have
 |Using the same proxy under the same configuration, with the patch,
 |I confirmed it can be used also as a virtual Host based proxy and
 |a usual proxy, and an origin server by the following test.

I should have written that on MacOSX I saw another problem of
getsockname() when I added two or more "ipfw fwd".  It resulted in
failure even with the socket to be used for accept() and left an error
message similar to the one in your log.  I made a modification to cope
with it and uploaded a new revision including the fix as delegate9.9.1-pre7.