Article delegate-en/4189 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help
27 Oct 2008 09:20:01 GMT arvin degamo <piiiabdyi-fjxi26em6qlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Can you give me some ideas on how to setup delegate as a reverse proxy.I installed delegate in windows xp and i am trying to find a solution on how to setup it with the follwing scenario.I have one public Ip to handle 4 webservers with different private IP.Please give me some ideas on how to setup it.

Thanks,

Gory