Article delegate-en/4174 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help
07 Oct 2008 03:20:44 GMT Arvin Degamo <pieiabdyi-fjxi26ffzhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Can you help me in the following scenario.

Request from outside world (http) to our website. www.aaa.com<http://www.aaa.com> and the router may point  it to the reverse proxy server and the reverse proxy may forward the request to the real server.  Only reverse  proxy can access the real server. Any ideas that can help me on how to setup delegate in this scenario?

Regards,

Arvin