Article delegate-en/4173 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTP response size of 1969 bytes fails to be received
06 Oct 2008 10:01:04 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Tony Gaspar <phqhqbdyi-re5dixromxtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I upgraded to version 9.8.5 and the bug still occurs. What can I do for
 |you to identify this as a bug? - I can only see it occur when I'm using
 |Telstra NextG Wireless broadband. Over any other network I tested with
 |it's fine. (ie. LAN, Wireless LAN, and Bigpond NextG Wireless broadband)

- tcpdump ... TCP packet sequence
maybe packet capturing is what to do first to see what is happening in
the lower layers.  If there is a something different packet sequence only
in a specific network, it will be a great hint to understand the problem.

- netstat -i ... MTU on the wireless network
the size of MTU and number of errors will be useful to see the quality
of each network.  Tuning the MTU might solve problems.

- TCP_NODELAY in http.c:fflushKeepAlive()
your problem might  be caused by toggling the TCP_NODELAY option in the
function.  If so, simply removing the line including "set_nodelay()" might
solve the problem.

It is usual that a packet is lost on wireless network to cause delay or
freeze.  It depends on configurations including MTU, retransmssion,
compression, encryption or so of each wireless network.