Article delegate-en/4150 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Setup HTTPS reverse proxy
25 Sep 2008 07:09:37 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Jaco Lesch <pguiabdyi-aipiirf2gulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Anybody have a procedure to setup delegate for a reverse HTTPS proxy
 |with public certificates? The main problem I have is to setup the
 |certificates and point SSLWAY to the appropriate pem files. The
 |certificates will be issued by Entrust once completed.

  [the command line arguments]
  delegated -P8443 SERVER=https STLS=fcl MOUNT="/* http://server/*"

    See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/HowToDG.html>
    See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/nvproxy/>
    See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/tls/>

  [the certificate of this DeleGate (optional)]
  DGROOT/etc/certs/me.pem

    See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?CERTDIR>