Article delegate-en/4130 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Allowing tcprelay during a time window
11 Sep 2008 17:28:36 GMT Sunil S <peiiabdyi-uwzfv3jdeylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, Yutaka,

I tried to use :

delegated -v -f -P$ListenPort ADMIN=nobody@nowhere.. MAXIMA=conpch:1 RELIABLE=$ReliableIP PERMIT=*:-T.$StartTime-$EndTime:* RES_WAIT=0 TIMEOUT=silence:5m SERVER=tcprelay://$ServerIP:$ServerPort/

to control tcprelay.  I expected to terminate relay at $EndTime (hhmm).  However, connections established before $EndTime continue to remain connected.  Is this the way it is supposed to work?  If so, how can I get delegate to terminate existing connections at $EndTime?

TIA

Sunil