Article delegate-en/3987 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegated reload very slow most of time.
27 May 2008 23:40:33 GMT "David Wang" <pomhqbdyi-uwzfv3jdeylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Thanks a lot for your information.
As for parameter RES_VRFY="", normally where should I add it to? Command
line like the below or config file?
/home/delegate/dgroot/bin/delegated -P443 SERVER=https RES_VRFY=""
+=/home/delegated/dgroot/etc/delegate_https.cfg
Also I checked the manual, it says this parameter default is none, what does
it mean "none"? Does it mean by default reverse DNS lookup verification is
enabled? So we need to disable it via RES_VRFY=""?

Waiting for your confirmation.

Kind Regards
David