Article delegate-en/3956 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: relaying with single process
17 Apr 2008 17:23:42 GMT prqhabdyi-5bnwhwbfselr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello,

Is it also possible to use that parameter in conjunction of a configuration file, while the server is a combination of plain and ssl server, say ftp and https.
I cant imagine how delegate decide when to use the sslway/fcl/fsv/ parameters and the certificates to which listening process.