Article delegate-en/3924 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] permission to use DeleGate
06 Feb 2008 08:00:45 GMT Raja Mohamed <pkqhqbdyi-5bnwhwdzselr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Mr. Yutaka Sato,

I’m Raja MOHAMED working for Carrefour Group  in France.
The Carrefour group is leader in retail.
Nowadays, to develop our security, we want to set up a new system using
your module pam_delegate. We hope you’ll give us your agreement to use it.

Here are the characteristics of our system of security:

- 300 users which are connected not at the same time
- 218 destinations
- We want to use your pam_delegate as a telnet proxy with LDAP
authentication.

If you are agree to permit us using your pam_delegate, please let me know.

Regards

Raja MOHAMED
CARREFOUR DSI France
Domaine Architecture Applications Stratégiques
Direction de l'Architecture, Urbanisation & Développements technologiques
Tél. : 33 (0)0 00 00 00 01 - Fax: 33 (0)1 Por. : 33 00 00 00 00 01

raja_mohamed@carrefour..

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

http://disclaimer.carrefour.com/

Let's respect the environment together. Only print this message if necessary