Article delegate-en/3921 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Conditional FSV filter
25 Jan 2008 04:03:20 GMT Tony Gaspar <phqhqbdyi-fjxi26au6qlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

 Hello,

 For HTTP, I have discovered that it  would not be possible to apply a FSV type filter based on a content type as the  content type would not be known until the HTTP  response.

 Yutaka, it seems that some other CFI  conditions could be applied to a FSV message filter or body filter, etc. I  cannot seem to get CFI script working with a FSV filter. Do you have any  suggestions?

 Thankyou,

 Tony  Gaspar

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.