Article delegate-en/3918 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] changing parameters of a running delegate instance
10 Jan 2008 20:04:13 GMT Brent Beck <pjyhqbdyi-aipiirad27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Cox Communications

Is it possible to change some of the configuration parameters of an
instance of delegate that is already running (without
restarting/interrupting service) ?

In my particular situation, I am interested in using terse logging
(-vt), but being able to temporarily increase to normal (-vu) or even
debug logging (-vd) without having to restart the delegated processes
(such as for troubleshooting specific issues, then returning to terse
logging afterward without interruption).