Article delegate-en/3913 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] dg.conf
05 Dec 2007 17:30:01 GMT "William" <pjehqbdyi-5vjbuj5zrptr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

When using the dg.conf file; can multiple servers be specified?

I have been unable to make this work. It loads the entire config file which I can
see by the logging to the console; however, when it binds the ports it only says
Ready Port on the last server in the config file constantly.

If I use a batch script and start multiple instances of delegated as if I were
hand typing them on a command prompt everything works properly.

Thanks,
William