Article delegate-en/3911 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Look for user manual for Windows
01 Dec 2007 23:02:26 GMT Jerry Au <pi4hqbdyi-fjxi26b46qlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Good Day,

Could you please let me know where to find the latest Windows version manual of Delegate?
I am using windows 2003, but there is no instruction to show me how to set the cache drive, memory settings, parameter file cfg.
Without the windows version manual, not sure how to use the Delegate proxy server.

Thanks
- jerry