Article delegate-en/3881 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate 9.7.4
24 Oct 2007 05:08:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Maurice Glandrup" <pcuhqbdyi-a3dey5jxvelr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |However, I cannot find the HTML content of "the man in the middle".

What is "the HTML content of "the man in the middle""?

 |I checked the files in the delegate directory to see if the content of
 |secure sites is saved somewhere.

What is "the content of secure sites" ?

HTTPS/SSL is just a HTTP protocol which is wrapped using SSL protocol to
encrypt/decrypt and sign/verify the HTTP content.
There is not any extra content for each page specific to HTTPS. The only
extra information for each HTTPS/SSL server is the certificate of the server.