Article delegate-en/3879 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Proxy-balancer like functionality
23 Oct 2007 18:00:33 GMT Emmanuel Oga <peqhqbdyi-znqnbuodoylr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

"I will be configured like follows using DeleGate/9.8.0..."

Thanks for the fast answer!!! I'm going to try it. The lastest version for windows xp i found on the site is dg9_7_5.exe tough. Hope it works!

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org> escribió: Hi,

you Emmanuel Oga  wrote:
 |Hi! I'm digging the manual to look for a way to balance the load between two http servers of mine using delegate, is this posible? I'm using the WinXP build 9.7.5.
 |
 |What i need is this:
 |
 |Server 1: http://192.168.10.7:3000
 |Server 2: http://192.168.10.7:3001
 |Server 3: http://192.168.10.7:3002
 |
 |And i need to configure delegate so that it will be posible to access DeleGate on
 |
 |http://192.168.10.7:80
 |
 |and then it would balance the load between my three previous servers. Can it be done?

I will be configured like follows using DeleGate/9.8.0:

delegated -P80 SERVER=http://localhost:3000 \
                 CLUSTER="/R,localhost:3000,localhost:3001,localhost:3002"

See  for more
details.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato  http://delegate.org/y.sato/

Los referentes más importantes en compra/venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!.Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil.
 Visitá http://ar.autos.yahoo.com/