Article delegate-en/3876 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Proxy-balancer like functionality
23 Oct 2007 12:28:02 GMT Emmanuel Oga <peqhqbdyi-t6uzp55eg63r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi! I'm digging the manual to look for a way to balance the load between two http servers of mine using delegate, is this posible? I'm using the WinXP build 9.7.5.

What i need is this:

Server 1: http://192.168.10.7:3000
Server 2: http://192.168.10.7:3001
Server 3: http://192.168.10.7:3002

And i need to configure delegate so that it will be posible to access DeleGate on

http://192.168.10.7:80

and then it would balance the load between my three previous servers. Can it be done?

Thank you!!!

Los referentes más importantes en compra/venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!.Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil.
 Visitá http://ar.autos.yahoo.com/