Article delegate-en/3873 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate 9.7.4
22 Oct 2007 22:53:58 GMT "Maurice Glandrup" <pcuhqbdyi-ktwgyordbmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

I feel I'm asking very stupid questions, so bear with me.

I tried the following command:

./macosx-dg -P8080 SERVER=https -v STLS=mitm ADMIN=g_maurice@hotmail..

In my xterm I can see all the logs. These are however HTTP messages and
internal logging of delegate.
Both for HTTP servers and HTTPS servers I see the messages. The connection
with the server is made as it should be.

However, I cannot find the HTML content of "the man in the middle".
I checked the files in the delegate directory to see if the content of
secure sites is saved somewhere.
I could not find it, so I probably missed something.

The browser I use is firefox 2.0.0.8. If a secure site is accessed, in the
bottom-right corner the lock symbol is displayed. So the browser thinks that
the connection is secure.

I also tried:

./macosx-dg -v -P8081 SERVER=http MOUNT="http://https.* https://*"
STLS=fsv:https ADMIN=g_maurice@hotmail..

Also in this case the lock symbol is displayed.

Can you tell me what I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance,

Maurice