Article delegate-en/3871 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate 9.7.4
22 Oct 2007 00:20:40 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 10/15/07(04:39) you "Maurice Glandrup" <pcuhqbdyi-j73qrjjcemlr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3864@delegate-en.ML_>
 |What I thought DeleGate is capable of doing is: if the browser is directed
 |to a https server, DeleGate can make translations that make it appear for
 |the browser that it is getting its data from a http server, while the https
 |server thinks the client is a secure.
 |Besides the translation from http -> https and vice versa, DeleGate also
 |solves encryption and decription.
 |
 |If DeleGate can be configured this way, then it would be possible to analyze
 |the decrypted HTML content.

You can cache/convert/analize the communication with the HTTPS/SSL server
by DeleGate as a HTTP proxy.  If the clients sees the server as a HTTS/SSL
server, it can be done with STLS=mitm, of if the client sees the server as
if it's a HTTP server, it can be done as follows.