Article delegate-en/3867 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate IMAP proxy to MS Exchange (2003)
19 Oct 2007 11:42:25 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 10/19/07(03:26) you "Matthew Groeninger" <pdihqbdyi-p5l2gy3iextr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3866@delegate-en.ML_> (nntp://127.0.0.1:7119/~/Mail/drafts/11851):
 |I am using a test machine to proxy imap requests (from a Solaris machine) to
 |an MS Exchange 2003 server.  The command I am using to run Delegate is:
 |
 |delegated -r -v STLS="fcl" -P143,993 SERVER=imaps://<server>
 |
 |Pretty simple, I want TLS/SSL end to end.
 |
 |Unfortunately, the TLS/SSL connection between the proxy and the imap server
 |does not happen.  I can watch (with a sniffer) and see the SYN from
 |Delegate, then the SYN-ACK from the Exchange server, and then the ACK from
 |Delegate, but Delegate does not seem to send the initial SSL handshake.

At least you need to specify the activation of SSL with the server by
STLS=fsv, like follows:

 STLS="fcl,fsv"