Article delegate-en/3863 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate 9.7.4
12 Oct 2007 13:42:42 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 10/12/07(07:26) you "Maurice Glandrup" <pcuhqbdyi-re5dixvjuhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3861@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I'm looking for a way to analyze web-pages coming from an https server.
 |So I'm not interested in the HTTP messages, but the content of pages.
 |
 |I stumbled on Delegate and got the feeling that this proxy should be able to
 |do the trick.
 |However, I have not got it working yet.
 |I think it should be possible by using the "man-in-the-middle" mode.
 |
 |Can you tell me:
 |1) can Delegate be configured in such a way that I can read the content of
 |web-pages that are provided by an https server?
 |2) if yes, how do I configure Delegate?

It depends on why you need it to do what.  For example you can access
a HTTPS/SSL server like https://server as if it is http://https.server
over the bare HTTP protocol via DeleGate as a HTTP proxy like follows:

  delegated -P8080 SERVER=http MOUNT="http://https.* https://*" STLS=fsv:https