Article delegate-en/3861 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate 9.7.4
11 Oct 2007 22:26:43 GMT "Maurice Glandrup" <pcuhqbdyi-e6yeroba2xtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Delegate so forgive me if I ask an obvious question.
I'm looking for a way to analyze web-pages coming from an https server.
So I'm not interested in the HTTP messages, but the content of pages.

I stumbled on Delegate and got the feeling that this proxy should be able to
do the trick.
However, I have not got it working yet.
I think it should be possible by using the "man-in-the-middle" mode.

Can you tell me:
1) can Delegate be configured in such a way that I can read the content of
web-pages that are provided by an https server?
2) if yes, how do I configure Delegate?

Thanks in advance,

Maurice