Article delegate-en/3857 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] active connections list ?
08 Oct 2007 10:27:50 GMT rghetta <pjygqbdyi-aipiirad27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Sometimes I need to check current active connections to/from delegate,
for example to know which user/client is
connecting to a specific site and using a big share of bandwidth.
I need to run with the lowest level of logging possible, so logs aren't
available. Usually I fire up a sniffer, but
is tedious and error-prone.
There's a way to obtain a list of active connections directly from
delegate ?

Cheers,
Riccardo