Article delegate-en/3853 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: compilation on windows 2000
04 Oct 2007 14:45:31 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Alok" <p7ehabdyi-aipiirf2gulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |For commercial licensee I'll send our requirements as soon as i get it.

Please be sure not to send your requirements to this address
<feedback@delegate.org> for open forum but to the address
<delegate-license@m.aist.go.jp>