Article delegate-en/3852 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: compilation on windows 2000
04 Oct 2007 14:37:41 GMT "Alok" <p7ehabdyi-fjxi26au6qlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,

Thank You very much.

For commercial licensee I'll send our requirements as soon as i get it.

Thanks

Regards

Alok Bhatnagar
Mumbai