Article delegate-en/3851 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: compilation on windows 2000
04 Oct 2007 14:12:43 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Alok" <p7ehabdyi-p5l2gy4eextr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Using your suggestion i was able to compile the code. Thanks for that.
 |But as you said I am getting some linker errors now.
 |So is there any workaround for that?

?  As I wrote first, only commercial licensee can build his own Win32
native executables of DeleGate from the source code (which includes
non-empty windows.c).

Or you can use binary distribution of DeleGate for Windows, or you can
build it with make+gcc on Cygwin and run it on Cygwin (with cygwinw.dll).