Article delegate-en/3845 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: compilation on windows 2000
04 Oct 2007 09:26:40 GMT "Alok" <p7ehabdyi-xgv6ctod4ptr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok, For commercial distributable licnese i will send you our requirements as
soon as possible.

But please tell us how can we compile the uploaded source code to make
Windows executables using Visual Studio 6.0 or higher version?
Please tell us about the addition files which are required to make windows
executables.

Thanking You...

Regards

Alok Bhatnagar