Article delegate-en/3844 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: compilation on windows 2000
03 Oct 2007 22:48:06 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Alok" <p7ehabdyi-hhkpukwrzulr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |1. Could we can get the source code to make Windows executables using Visual
 |studio 6.0 or higher version?

Yes.

 |2. What payment we have to make in order to get a commercial distributable
 |license?

Please let us know about the followings to estimate the price of DeleGate
for your usage:

 - the outline of your usage of DeleGate
 - the application protocols to be used (ex. HTTP, FTP, ...)
 - if or not you will modify the code of DeleGate
 - the term and versions of your usage of DeleGate
 - the number of copies of DeleGate to be used
 - who are the users of DeleGate and the number of the users

Send these to the mail-address <delegate-license@m.aist.go.jp> to
be forwarded to persons handling the commercial license of DeleGate
in the TLO office of A.I.S.T.
<URL:http://www.aist.go.jp/aist_e/collaboration/technology_transfer/>