Article delegate-en/3843 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: compilation on windows 2000
03 Oct 2007 05:59:27 GMT "Alok" <p7ehabdyi-aipiirad27tr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,

Thanks for your reply!

I have some queries:

1. Could we can get the source code to make Windows executables using Visual
studio 6.0 or higher version?

2. What payment we have to make in order to get a commercial distributable
license?

Thanking You...

Regards
Alok Bhatnagar