Article delegate-en/3840 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: max delegate process
02 Oct 2007 11:36:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Andreas =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCrdter?= <p7qhabdyi-fjxi26em6qlr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I use delegate for proxy.
 |Now, I need more then 64 delegate process at a time.
 |Is it possible to increase the max process with the Option
 |MAXIMA=delegated:128?

I think so.

 |When I change the value MAX_DELEGATE in the conf.c I get an error with make.
 |---snip---
 |*** BAD, spoofed or forged, not original code by DeleGate.ORG
 |---snip---

It warns that the code is "not original code by DeleGate.ORG" because
you changed it in this case.

 |What is the correct way the enable more than 64 process at a time?

It should be done like MAXIMA=delegated:128