Article delegate-en/3836 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] max delegate process
01 Oct 2007 12:30:16 GMT Andreas =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCrdter?= <p7qhabdyi-xg5asea7mulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
TBits.net GmbH

Hello Yutaka,

I use delegate for proxy.
Now, I need more then 64 delegate process at a time.
Is it possible to increase the max process with the Option
MAXIMA=delegated:128?
When I change the value MAX_DELEGATE in the conf.c I get an error with make.
---snip---
*** BAD, spoofed or forged, not original code by DeleGate.ORG
---snip---

What is the correct way the enable more than 64 process at a time?

Thanks!
Regards
Andreas Mürdter