great! Big, big thanks! :-)
I have changed the config to:
Now everything works.
"STLS=fsv" was the solution.
Since one week, every time I check the number of delegated processes,
there is only one process... and there are no frozen ones. Great :-)
Yutaka Sato schrieb:
> In message <_A3826@delegate-en.ML_> on 09/07/07(19:41:55)
> you Kevin Richter <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> |Yutaka Sato schrieb:
> |> You are using DeleGate as a simple TCPrelay proxy, so the DeleGate process
> |> will exit on one of the following conditions:
> |> 1) when the client disconnects the TCP connection
> |> 2) when the server disconnects the TCP connection
> |> 3) when there is no transfer on the connection for the sepcified seconds
> |> (600 seconds by default by TIMEOUT=io:600)
> |> It is strange why your LDAP client and the server does not do such
> |> disconnection after a series of LDAP queries.
> |> You can shorten the timeout by TIMEOUT=io:10 for example.
> |Sorry, does not work :-(
> |I added this line to my config:
> Hmm... it seems that TCPrelay + FSV=sslway makes such frozen process. Using
> instead of FSV=sslway might solve the problem.
> If it does not, following information will be helpful to see what is wrong.
> - detailed LOGFILE
> - backtrace of frozen DeleGate by gdb
> - systemcall trace
> - packet dump by tcpdump or so