Article delegate-en/3823 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: some questions about delegate
31 Aug 2007 09:34:34 GMT "luo xuebing" <p5mhabdyi-e6yerocu2xtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr. Sato:
    Thank you for writting back!
    The "link" in my last mail means a TCP connection,FTOCL is a filter
command.I used DeleGate as a data process server(http) , Apache as a web
server.Using a tcp socket,  a php page communicate with DeleGate and I want
to get the data processd by ftocl(filter command) in DeleGate.
   But I failed.The data that returned from tcp socket hadn't been
processed. What I wanted is the data processed by ftocl(filter command).
   However x1.cgi in delegate <--------------------------------->web
browser(html <form method = post ......>),the retuned info is right .(all of
the data format and data stream diagram is in the attachment)
     How can i get the data processd by ftocl using a TCP connection?
Yours faithfully
Xuebing Luo
2007/8/31