Article delegate-en/3717 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] TLS problem... where am I going wrong?
22 Apr 2007 13:22:22 GMT Ron Hackett <pquhabdyi-re5dixubuhtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

DeleGate lists the exact feature I'm looking for... but I can't get it
to work. :(

Is there a support forum, mailbox, IRC channel where DeleGurus hang out?
I'd love to get this up and running but I just don't understand the
error messages I'm getting... Problem solving isn't in the manual, so
when you do what it say and follow the examples as exactly as you can
and it still doesn't work... where do you go?