Article delegate-en/3715 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Questions about SSLway
19 Apr 2007 03:48:42 GMT "Kwis Angelo" <phyhabdyi-ytjem4yaimlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Oh thank you very much!  Its working now, really appreciate your help on
this  :-)

One more question...Im trying to print out the console logs to a file..so I
piped it to a file using the command line when starting up Delegate (as
shown in the command line in my previous email).  However, the logs will
grow indefinitely..but of course we can create some scripts to truncate
these logs everyday to avoid them from growing very big.

Is there a more proper way of handling the Delegate logs automatically?  One
where it will automatically rotate the logs periodically (say, daily). I saw
a LOGDIR and LOGFILE parameter, but when I  it tried it, it doesnt seem to
generate the logs...the only time I can see logs is when I shutdown Delegate
using the following command line

./delegated -P$DELEDATE_LISTNER_PORT DGROOT=/opt/gemalto/delegate951 -Fkill

Afterwards, I then saw logs like "8077", "8077.http" and "8077.ftp" in the
$DGROOT/log directory..

How can I force Delegate to log to these files while it is running?

Thanks again!

Chris